Monday, October 11, 2010

Adam Road Prawn Noodles @ Zion Riverside Food Centre

My colleague and I finished our meeting around lunch time and I wanted to have some oily lard laden char kway teow so we headed to Zion Road Food Centre. Unfortunately, we were too early and the uncle wasn't open. We had to settle for something else instead. We both decided to have the prawn noodles, though my colleague who is from Malaysia wanted her prawn noodles dry instead of with the soup.

Prawn Noodle Soup for me

Prawn Noodle Dry for M my colleague


I like the stock of the prawn noodle soup, it was rich and porky enough for me. But whilst it was satisfying, it was missing the final umami element in his stock. I am not sure what it was, maybe the lack of some secret spice that would have taken it to the next level.

M, my colleague commented that the stock was good and better than anything she had had in Johor Bahru. So we both enjoyed our meal!

I would rate it a 6.5/10. It was good but not orgasmically good.

No comments:

Post a Comment